|These terms and conditions govern your use of paradores-spain.com website and by using it, or linked sites, you agree to be bound by them. |
References to "you" and "your" are references to the person(s) accessing this website or linked sites.
- The information, material and content provided in the pages of this website and linked sites may be changed at any time without notice.
- We have taken reasonable care to ensure that the information provided on this website is accurate however, we do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the information or, the error free use of the website.
- In no circumstances shall we be liable for any damages, losses or liabilities including without limitation, direct or indirect, losses or liabilities in connection with use of this website or linked sites. We will not be liable for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in operation.
- This website may have links to information provided by third parties which is intended for convenience and your use of these links is at your own risk. No endorsement of third party websites, links or content is implied. We are not responsible for the content of other websites or pages linked to, or from, this website. We have not verified the content of any such websites or pages and accept no responsibility or liability in any event (without limitation) including negligence for damages or loss of any kind for the accuracy, functionality or performance of such material.
- The style, design and layout of this website is subject to international copyright with all rights reserved – it should not be copied or reproduced. You may print, copy, download or temporarily store extracts from this website for your personal information only. You may not alter or otherwise make any changes to any material that you print or download from this website including, without limitation, removing any identifying marks or legends from such material. Contents of this website may not be duplicated, distributed, transferred, copied, altered, sold, used to create derivative works or otherwise misused.
- Your personal details, name, address, email address, credit card details etc will be treated in the strictest confidence and will be only given to the accommodation provider(s).
- Telecommunications – we accept no responsibility or liability in any event in connection with delay in operation or transmission, technical problems, transmission errors, system failure or computer virus.
- Should any dispute arise it will be governed by Portuguese law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Portuguese courts.
© ParaPromotions Limited - All rights reserved